NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, is the nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness.
NAMI provides advocacy, education, support and public awareness to improve the lives of all individuals and families affected by mental illness.
• Hope: We believe in the possibility of recovery and the ability to lead a fulfilling life.
• Inclusion: We embrace diverse backgrounds, cultures and perspectives.
• Empowerment: We promote confidence, self efficacy and service to our mission.
• Compassion: We practice respect, kindness and empathy.
• Fairness: We fight for equity and justice.